Wednesday, December 23, 2009

quin bomb bomb bomba

I can't describe in words the joy I feel every time I hear word from my friends and family in Mérida. I also can't describe to joy I feel every time Oliver, my mom's new dog steals my dirty underwear and brings them to Brian, my mom's new husband. Welcome home Lex!

But since I already started a BOMBA!! theme, I want to share some bombas i've received on facebook from friends and family :)

para ti by : jaret
hermosa flor de `pitaya
blanca flor de zaramuyo
en cualquier parte que vallas
mi corazon es tuyo
BOMBA !!!!

Translation (won't be very good I'm going to do this super fast as I'm leaving in two minutes)
for you by Jaret (my cousin in Mérida)

handsome (beautiful) flower of pitaya
white flower of zaramuyo
wherever you go
my heart is yours
BOMBA!!

Yes...this is much prettier in Spanish. It just doesn't translate well. Well, and I'm not giving it any poetic love.

And this one is from mi querida amiga Nora:

BOMBA

del cielo callo un pañuelo bañado de mil coleres y en todos ellos veia a mi mesticita de mis amores... BOMBA



No comments:

Post a Comment